Apologia Exploring Creation with Astronomy Notebooking Journal
Elk Mountain Learning center is your home for new and used Apologia. Apologia Exploring Creation with Astronomy Student Textbook is available in softcover.
Apologia Exploring Creation with Astronomy Notebooking Journal:
Apologia’s Astronomy curriculum is written for elementary students and has no prerequisites.
Apologia’s elementary science curriculum uses the Charlotte Mason methodology to introduce our solar system, the stars, and beyond. In this course, your student will explore and learn about the sun, planets, asteroid belt, dwarf planets, the Kuiper belt galaxies, nebulae, and even black holes as they reveal the marvel and might of God.
This book features bright photographs, sidebars with Biblical wisdom, infographics to help children understand information, callout boxes which give special attention to God as Creator, “what do you remember?” review questions, and integrated activities. Index and answers to the “What do you Remember? questions are included. Scripture taken from the NASB.
- A daily, color-coordinated schedule for textbook reading section assignments, notebook section assignments, and additional activities for use with the science kit (not included and optional)
- “Fascinating facts and personal reflection” pages
- Scripture copywork pages (in both print and cursive)
- Full-color, lapbook style minibooks
- Vocabulary Crosswords
- “Take it further” pages for extension activities
- “What do you remember” review questions for each lesson, which can be answered orally or in writing as a written narration
- Fill-in templates for completing notebooking activities
- Final review questions
- 14 lessons
- 9781940110752 ISBN
- Apologia Exploring Creation with Astronomy Notebooking Journal
- Apologia Exploring Creation with Astronomy MP3 Audio CD
- Apologia Exploring Creation with Astronomy Student Textbook
Apologia Educational Ministries offers a full range of homeschool science curriculum, from elementary courses through advanced high school materials, founded upon a biblical, creationist viewpoint. Apologia’s direct conversational style textbooks and household labs are perfectly tailored to homeschoolers’ needs.