Apologia Exploring Creation with Astronomy Junior Notebooking Journal
Elk Mountain Learning center is your home for new and used Apologia. Apologia Exploring Creation with Astronomy Junior Notebooking Journal is available in Spiral-bound Softcover.
Apologia Exploring Creation with Astronomy:
Apologia’s Astronomy curriculum is written for elementary students and has no prerequisites.
Apologia’s elementary science curriculum uses the Charlotte Mason methodology to introduce our solar system, the stars, and beyond. In this course, your student will explore and learn about the sun, planets, asteroid belt, dwarf planets, the Kuiper belt galaxies, nebulae, and even black holes as they reveal the marvel and might of God.
The Junior Notebooking Journal is specifically geared towards younger students who aren’t advanced in their writing abilities (Grades K-2) or older students struggling with handwriting and writing skills. Features include:
- dashed writing lines
- cut-and-paste projects which include:
- coloring pages
- reflection pages for each lesson
- minibook activities
- Scripture copywork (NASB)
- “take it further” pages
- space to write about each activity
- coloring pages
- a color-coordinated schedule for textbook reading section assignments,
- notebook section assignments
- 336 pages, spiral bound, softcover
- 978-1-940110-75-2 ISBN
- Apologia Exploring Creation with Astronomy Student Textbook
- Apologia Exploring Creation with Astronomy MP3 Audio CD
- Apologia Exploring Creation with Astronomy Notebooking Journal
Apologia Educational Ministries offers a full range of homeschool science curriculum, from elementary courses through advanced high school materials, founded upon a biblical, creationist viewpoint. Apologia’s conversational style textbooks and household labs are perfectly tailored to homeschoolers’ needs.